TRUSTED - EVERYDAY - EVERYWHERE
Since 1937, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires, Southern Alberta, has safeguarded and served the communities and neighborhoods we call home. As with most businesses, we started small.
From those humble beginnings, we quickly grew to become Canada’s premier security provider. Today, we employ over 1800 security professionals in four locations throughout Southern Alberta: Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat. The contact details for these offices are below.
The Canadian Corps of Commissionaires was originally created to employ Canadian veterans after World War I. Their leadership and skills are the cornerstone of our success. We currently employ over 500 Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP veterans whose values of loyalty, dedication to service and professionalism are shared with all our employees to ensure the highest possible quality of service to our clients.
Our core values are:
- Excellence in service
- Reliability and Accountability
- Integrity and Respect
We apply these values to everything we do and consequently we have earned the following:
- Commissionaires Long Service Medal – Government of Canada medals to identify Service Excellence and Long Service of 12 years or more. This honour is not available to any other security company
- An active member of ASIS
- Consumers Choice Award for Security Training and Services (2015)
- Certified ISO 9001:2008
- 96% satisfaction rating in Occupational Health and Safety audits for 2 consecutive years.
- Workmen’s Compensation Board Certificate of Recognition for Injury Reduction (COR)
- Contractor Check Safety Program
- ISNetworld Safety Programs
- ComplyWorks Safety Programs
- Government of Canada Controlled Goods Program
- ULC equipment certifications
- Government of Canada Security Clearance for all employees